For traditional bath pillar taps that ooze minimal period charm, the Anglesey Deck Mounted Bath Taps by Burlington will make the perfect finishing touch to your bath. Both taps feature delicate spouts to deliver water to your luxury bath, as well as the sophisticated Anglesey curved four spoke tap heads, topped off with Burlington branded ceramic decorative caps. Charming and whimsical, these bath pillar taps will be sure to impress for many years to come.
Although traditional in aesthetics, these taps are packed full of modern technology. Ceramic disc technology will make your taps easy to control, with only the need for a quarter-turn to operate. You'll also be saved from the constant annoying dripping previously experienced with older taps. A Neoperl Aerator and Neoperl Flow Straightener will also be included, so you can choose to install if you have particularly high or low water pressure, ensuring you get a steady flow of water without the splashback.
These bath filler taps are also available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard bath tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Regent option is 3cm taller than the standard bath tap
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Waste is not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Standard: D126mm x H139mm x W65mm
• Regent: D126mm x H166.3mm x W65mm