Elegant 3 tap hole configurations are getting ever more popular and with the Birkenhead 3 Tap Hole Basin Mixer by Burlington, we can certainly see why. In the centre, your mixer spout will proudly sit with a beautiful pop up waste lever that fits seamlessly into the design of the tap. On either side of the elegant spout will sit your hot and cold water valves with the beautifully designed six spoke Birkenhead tap heads with ceramic Burlington branded decorative caps. Burlington have also designed a Birkenhead range of bath and shower mixer taps so you can create a cohesive and designer look across your beautiful new bathroom.
Your new tap will continue to impress not only with its stylish looks but also, how easy and smooth it is to use thanks to the ceramic disc inside the valves. Ceramic disc technology also improves the durability of your tap, whilst also preventing the annoying drip-drop previously experienced with older style rubber washers, leaving you with a peaceful bathroom at last. You'll also receive a Neoperl Aerator and Flow Straightener to use with high and low water pressures respectively, giving you a consistent flow of water and minimising any splash back.
This basin mixer tap is in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Regent Dimensions: D126 x W248 x H152mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Supplied with Pop-up waste
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee