The Birkenhead Basin Taps by Burlington - a perfect and authentically traditional finishing touch for your new Burlington basin. Featuring a beautifully designed, six spoke tap head, these taps offer an elegant and regal look whilst the Chrome plating and ceramic Burlington branded decorative heads, bring them back into the 21st century. Traditionally designed but packed full of modern features, these basin taps are sure to impress for years to come. Pair with the Birkenhead range of bath and shower mixer taps to create a cohesive look across your beautiful new bathroom.
Hidden within the tap, Burlington have included a ceramic disc cartridge that will make your tap smoother and easier to use, whilst only needing a quarter turn to operate as well as making your tap drip free for longer. You'll also receive a Neoperl Aerator to install if you have high water pressure and a Neoperl Flow Straightener to install if you have a low water pressures. Now, no matter your water pressure, by using the Aerator or Flow Straightener, you can will get a consistent, steady flow of water, minimising splash back whilst also saving water.
• Waste not included
• 3” Regent Dimensions: D87.3 x W65 x H166mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee