The perfect finishing touch to your new Burlington basin, the Claremont Basin Mixer Tap by Burlington offers traditional, elegant styling with modern features. With a classically designed tap head and featuring a decorative high central indice, both with decorative ceramic plates and the beautiful Burlington branding, this Basin Mixer Tap is suited for one tap hole configurations. Pair with the Claremont range of bath and shower mixer taps to create a cohesive look across your beautiful new bathroom.
All Burlington taps also come with a ceramic disc cartridge that allows for quarter-turn operation for ease and simplicity, whilst giving a long life free from the annoying drip-drop of older style rubber washers. This Claremont tap is also supplied with a Neoperl Aerator for use with high water pressure and a Neoperl Flow Straightener for use with low water pressures. So now, no matter your water pressure, by using the Aerator or Flow Straightener, you can get a consistent and steady flow of water, helping to minimise splash back.
• Standard Dimensions: D151 x W206 x H127.6mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc to give you quarter turn technology
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Includes Chain Waste
• Please note:
all waste options are slotted and so are only suitable for basins with an overflow
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee